I have heard a good rule of thumb for a talk is one sentence per each year of age. So here are Luke's 4 sentences. He created the talk himself (out loud while we were on a walk) with a little help from us. We thought it sounded nice and simple to memorize. We are having him practice in front of us with the "podium" everyday. I am so curious to see if he will get stage fright on Sunday.
2 days ago
7 comments:
ha haaa, aww that is just so precious. WOW, Luke great job. your talk brought the spirit into our home and it will to the primary as well! I love to hear Luke help Cohen that is just so cute.
Good job Luke (and Cohen)! I love how helpful Luke is with Cohen. Doesn't every sibling love help from the oldest. Ha, ha! I wish I had tape some of Asia's first talks and scriptures at home. Nice podium!
So cute!!! I think that will be perfect for primary I love it short and sweet. I love it when they write the talks themselves. Add a picture from the library to hold up.WAY to go LUKE!!! Good luck on sunday!! YOu can do it!!! You are a great big brother to cohen.
so cute! Short and sweet, that's what everybody loves. He also gets straight to the point. Good job Luke! I hope you marry my daugher!
So cute!
Outstanding message, Luke! It will make Heavenly Father and Jesus happy. Grandma loves you and Cohen and Jade.
Good luck today, buddy! An Apostle in the making! You better plant an oak tree or something! The podium is precious!
Post a Comment