Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween


Will was working Halloween night so the boys and I were on our own:(  And of course Luke peed all over his costume right before we were headed out the door so it was kind of a stressful night right from the start. (luckily my mom brought me a bunch of cheap goodwill costumes she found, so Luke wore a knight costume that was a little small) We were invited to a carnival by our neighbor and also to go trick or treating with my friend down the street.  After riding the train at the carnival I realized it was too much work being pregnant and carrying Cohen, so we headed back to our neighborhood.  I was really surprised to see Luke and Cohen going to each door all by themselves.  My mom and dad even dropped by for some of the trick or treating.  Then they stayed and helped me get the kids in bed which was a really big help.  They were both a huge sticky mess after all the candy!  

7 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

Very cute boys in some awesome costumes.

Suzie said...

That candy is BAD stuff. Today Tyler was so rowdy that he had to go to the principal's office to calm down. Plus it rots their teeth. We've put down about $700-800 for Tyler's various dental problems. Right now he has a fake metal tooth that is holding a space for his permanent molar to grow in when he's 12. And yet...they love it so much and they ask so nicely....and their so cute. How do you say no?

Michael and Michelle said...

They look so cute! I wish I was there to help you out... I feel your pain! :-)

Kelly Evanson said...

i am sorry you had a crazy night. at least you have family close. i am glad your parents helped out at the end. what a bummer that will was on call halloween night. i hope you are feeling better.

Mandi said...

CUTE! CUTE! Ya gotta love it when they pee on their clothes in the most convenient times! So sad Will couldn't make it though. :(

Bonnie said...

Such cute boys! I'm glad you had a back up for Luke. Silly boy!

Heather said...

I'm sure it wasn't at the time, but that's pretty funny that Luke peed in his costume. Sounds like Grandma saved the day twice that night. You are so good to try and do so much on your own. Your boys are so, so cute. I know I've said this about a million times, but I'm so excited to see what a Will and Hayley girl looks like.