Sunday, November 30, 2008

No broken limbs!

2007
2008
I need more lights! Wasn't even able to get some around the tree in the front yard this year. Maybe Hayley will let me buy some more when they go on sale. Plus the three foot tree in the window looks puny! Maybe an eight footer with a dozen or so strands of lights for next year?

10 comments:

Marin said...

Aw way CUTE!! What a cute little festive house! I HAVE a TON of lights that mom gave me! Bummer I should have given them to you guys! Actually I think Brynley has them up in Utah. Hmmm well I have a few here. Well it looks great!

Suzie said...

It looks good! We went with the red and white theme again this year but in TX no one makes comments about the U so we're okay. You will need some more lights and a bigger tree. We've found the pre-lit trees at Costco to be both cost effective and easy to assemble. Only one problem - the heat. Our tree has about 1800 lights on it and I kid you not, it raises the temperature in the living room by 3-4 degrees. We actually have to turn on the AC in the evening so that we can be comfortable watching tv. Looks good!!!

Danette said...

I think it looks great. Maybe if your house wasn't so huge you wouldn't need so many lights!!
I keep saying it and hopefully this year it will happen, but if you are going to have a fake tree, pre-lit is the way to go!

Robert said...

Looks great Will!

jenny said...

looks like christmas to me!

McGuire's said...

Looks Great! I miss our cute, little pink house.

Brynley said...

awesome lights!! Paul put some lights up and said great now our electric bill is going to go up. I feel bad for plugging them in at night and we only have 5-6 strands.

Dixon's said...

Love the lights!!

Kevin and Emily said...

I am very impressed- beautiful lights!! Merry Christmas!

Bonnie said...

Will you are so funny! Looks great!