Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pictures


We had stake conference today so we had some extra time to mess around and take pictures. I don't know if I want to post me pregnant, but let's just say I am exploding. My face already says it all.

10 comments:

justin said...

those are some studly looking future "elders"!

Danette said...

Give me a break Hayley, you are the skinniest pregnant lady I've ever known. I'm sure you are still looking fantastic and your face looks good to me! Cute boys too.

Kevin and Emily said...

Your two boys are SO SO HANDSOME. I love these pictures.

McGuire's said...

So handsome with ties and hands in their pockets! I think Cohen is looking alot like Will? and your face looks skinny. I remember with Cohen, I didn't even know you were pregnant for so long, and you were tiny the whole time. so there!

Marin said...

So cute! I love the pics! Hayley you look beautiful as always! It doesnt show in your face!!!

Eugie said...

Man they are looking handsome...I can't wait to see a little girl in the mix. I hope you are feel well with being preggers and all.

Makenna said...

Im sure you could have gotten a good side picture so that we could really make a good call on if you are getting fat or not. The boys are cute - Cohen is getting so big! Looks like a little boy!

j&krosser said...

You're boys are adorable! And I agree with everyone else- you are gorgeous and there is no fattness in the face!

Marin said...

Cohen can be "Elder Calhoun" on Best TWO years!!! haaa haaa!!! Ohhh I love it! What cute boys!

Aubrey said...

Looking so handsome! And you, Hayley, look great! Keep it up!