Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Horns

Here's a little clip my sister caught while we were at my mom's house. She has this plastic white ram with brown horns. They look a lot like the bird poop I get to hose off my concrete. He's very good at enunciating if the word ends in a "p" or "k" or any other hard sound.

video

9 comments:

justin said...

This clip kills me with laughter!!! ohhhhhhh haaa haaa! I can't wait for Carden to start talking! The things children say!! Aw I miss you guys.

justin said...

That was me MARIN who said that

Heather said...

That's so funny. He says it so confidently, too. What a cutie!

Dixon's said...

LOL...your boys so cute.

Marin said...

Ohhh i just love this clip!!! i cant help but watch it 10 times and laugh my head off!

jenny said...

this one could win "americas funniest ". cohen is so cute and SURE! i love it and can't count how many times i've watched it. whenever i need to laugh, i click on it! thanks marin, for filming those special moments!

Eugie said...

Super cute, I can't believe how big he is getting. Also, CONGRATS on the new baby. I'm so excited for you guys.

Mary Peterson said...

I love this! It is so cute and I love to hear you laugh! I sure miss you!

McGuire's said...

that is so stinkin funny! He pronounces it so well!