Monday, September 29, 2008

The Pits

I found Luke in my bathroom putting on deodorant and I asked him what he was doing. He said, "I am cleaning my pits"

more Luke:
suitcase is "case suit"
"mom you have a spider web in your nose"

5 comments:

justin said...

AHHHHHHHH that is soooooooooooo FUNNY!!!! I love it! Especially the spider web (that is no good). -Marin

justin said...

he's hilarious...marin's always getting mad at me for picking my nose but what she doesn't realize is that i'm getting the spiders out of there! :)

j&krosser said...

That is hilarious! I love what comes out of little kids' mouths. I know I have said this before but your boys are so cute!

Danette said...

You are so lucky, sounds like he already enjoys putting deodorant on. Keion took years to convince and believe me, he needed it!

Bonnie said...

That Boy cracks me up! Too cute!