Hmmm. Well, safety first! How cute.
precious! he's a thinker!
How funny! I laughed out loud.
Wait till he starts to "Bless the transformers, and my decepticon mommy"
That is cute! Oh and the picture of Will on 'vacation' is hilarious.
That a boy!
HEE HEE!! Thanks for sharing that!
That's so funny. I can see he's very practical just like his mom :) I'm finally starting to feel less naseous, how about you?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hmmm. Well, safety first! How cute.
precious! he's a thinker!
How funny! I laughed out loud.
Wait till he starts to "Bless the transformers, and my decepticon mommy"
That is cute! Oh and the picture of Will on 'vacation' is hilarious.
That a boy!
HEE HEE!! Thanks for sharing that!
That's so funny. I can see he's very practical just like his mom :) I'm finally starting to feel less naseous, how about you?
Post a Comment