Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sickness

These pictures of Cohen are from last summer if you haven't noticed, but I was just browsing around trying to do some kind of digi-scrap that wouldn't take forever and this is what I came up with. It was actually really funny to watch Cohen play with my aunt's cat. He would not leave the poor thing alone. He would get so upset if the kitty tried to get away. It's funny too, because now he is so scared of animals. He still loves them and gets so excited but won't get too close or even touch them.

Just a little update. Everyone is sick, you know the old cold. But its got a nasty fever to go with it and it has totally wiped out Luke. Today is day 2 of no food, no playing, and tv 24-7. That's all he wants to do. Luckily I haven't felt too bad, but today Will is feeling really awful. All three boys are sleeping right now, so I have a little peace and quiet.

When Cohen had his fever it just happened to show up right during his "18month" check-up. The fever created a heart murmur and he was referred to the cardiologist. I have been to plenty of doctors appointments lately so of course I was thrilled to schedule another. Gratefully all is well and the murmur is gone, but it did give us a tiny scare. He also checked in at a healthy 26 pounds just average on the charts and 70% on the height. I have noticed he is growing really fast lately. The clothes are getting tight and the huge shoes are now perfect. The boys eat soooo much it's so hard to keep the fridge stocked.

Cohen is also developing quite the vocabulary. Scriptures is "crip-ees," one of my favorites is swim suit which comes out "twim-tuit," grandma or grandpa is "dahm-pa"

3 comments:

justin said...

That is cute!! Twim-tuit! So fun! But yeah that stinks being sick. Poor Carden is sick and now I am starting to have a runny nose. Yuckie! -Marin

Marin said...

since marin commented as me, i will comment as her...

cohen looks a little like carden in that profile picture. anyone else think so?

Jill said...

Your so talented I love that page with your adorable baby on it!