Sunday, March 30, 2008

I am glad Easter was last week

6 comments:

Brynley said...

I can't believe the snow. YOu are lucky you are moving soon. Nice pics. Paul wanting to take pictures this morning too, but he didn't.

Marin said...

I can't believe this snow! I woke up this morning and just died! Nooooo MOre SNOW!!! Justin did the same thing that you guys did. He got out his camera to take a pic to put on our blog!

jenny said...

those are beautiful pictures. always so artistic. you won't be taking shots like that in california in april!

Makenna said...

I bet you are looking forward to your Hawaiian Vacation! I have the sunscreen!

Unknown said...

WOW!! Aren't you so anxious for it to get warmer?

Jill said...

I know what you mean, I am so mad it snowed again, uhhh just let it be spring already!!!