I can't believe it's been five wonderful years! Each year gets better and better. It's easier to laugh at our arguments, I never have to ban Will from trying to sleep on the couch anymore, and our children bring us great joy:) Will is such an amazing husband. I have loved these past two years being able to spend so much time with him. I am not looking forward to the craziness of residency but I am excited to see what the next years have in store for us.
2 days ago
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary.
Have a fun time tonight and hopefully Will won't be on the couch, after all it is your anniversary!!
ew, thats my brother! happy anniversary you guys!
Happy Anniversary!!! Way to go and here's to five more years. I love everything you said about marriage. That's the way things should be when you're living the gospel. Can't wait to have you closer and help you through residency!!
Yeeeaaaaaahhhhh For the FIVE year mark!!! Congrats and Happy Anniversary! I am sooo sad that little Carden didn't come to celebrate!! Maybe he will come on the 8th now instead!
Happy Anniversary!
CONGRATS!!!! Happy Anniversary!
That is funny you mentioned you have spent so much time with him. You are lucky lucky!! Sadly, our rotations have been all too much like residency, so I am hoping I will enjoy a super easy transition.
Good luck! You will be in CA....short winters....family...it will be OK!!! Save that plot next door for me...cause, somehow "I will survive...hey hey..." (I can see you and Brenda on stage in the cultural hall......) hahaha.
Congratulation!! If there's anyone who is going to have a great time even through residency, it is you!! You are so full of life and fun things to do. I love what you chose to do to celebrate the big five!
Post a Comment