Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ko Olina


The second day we went to Ko Olina, which is part of a Marriott Resort. It was so beautiful; the water was SO clear. It was one of four blocked off lagoons so there weren't any waves which Luke liked a lot. Cohen laid on the blanket almost the entire four or five hours. It made me a little nervous that he might be sick or something, but I was just glad he didn't cry when I left him to take and swim and play with Luke. It was actually pretty nice that he just laid there, awake, not moving or whining. I think he was afraid of the sand.

4 comments:

McGuire's said...

You guys did it!!! That is so fun you went to Hawaii! lucky little cohen and luke! Your trip looked like it was alot of fun and very beautiful! Wish I could have come! emily

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous! i can't believe you were swimming in hawaii while i was stuck in provo. i'd take a sunburn anyday over snow in may!

justin said...

these pictures are so awesome! it really is so pretty there. i like all the new effects with will's new camera! and luke has inspired me to get a speedo! next family lake trip we all should wear one for a family picture! :)

Heather said...

I love the picture of Luke running with Braxton in his speedo. Someday his wife is going to really enjoy these.