Man Luke is FAST!! Cohen takes off the quickest though so you think he is going to WIN!!! I can't believe Stephen stays on that thing!! haa haa he's just so small! I love it!!
I can't believe how grown up cohen is! He is not a baby anymore at all. I miss you guys! I hope you have a great month! Lets get together in May for sure!!!
I love these clips. It brings back the good old days when we'd race around the block at our Birch home. Go check out our bike ridin' clip I just posted to the blog. I can't wait to get everyone together.
5 comments:
I really wish we had cousins that lived close to us!
3 grandsons playing together, can't wait until it's 5!!! the hill is waiting for them....
Man Luke is FAST!! Cohen takes off the quickest though so you think he is going to WIN!!! I can't believe Stephen stays on that thing!! haa haa he's just so small! I love it!!
I can't believe how grown up cohen is! He is not a baby anymore at all. I miss you guys! I hope you have a great month! Lets get together in May for sure!!!
I love these clips. It brings back the good old days when we'd race around the block at our Birch home. Go check out our bike ridin' clip I just posted to the blog. I can't wait to get everyone together.
Post a Comment