One of the boys favorite hiding places is under that blanket. I just had to post this picture because Will took it. He thought it was so cute seeing them hide and play under the blanket together. It is so fun when Will gets to see what I see everyday. It is so rewarding as a parent to see your children love eachother and behave like you want them to.
Today Cohen wanted to ride Luke's bike really bad while we were outside playing in the backyard. He was chasing Luke around crying with his arms reaching for the bike. I told Cohen to ask Luke nicely if he could have a turn and say please. Well of course Cohen doesn't really talk yet, but he does have some sign language up his sleeve. So Cohen signed please and Luke immediately got off the bike and told Cohen good job. And also speaking of a good job...what a relief! We found out this afternoon that Will matched to a Pediatric Residency Program. We will be told where on Thursday!
8 comments:
I'm so happy Will matched but I never had a doubt that he wouldn't. I'm sure you will be in CA. Make sure you post as soon as you know!
That blanket looks familiar! We totally need to get together soon. Maybe next week for a play date. Mondays or Wednesdays are probably the best for us. Or, if the weather's nice we could meet you at the park by our house any day. And I like your idea about us girls getting together w/o the kids. Maybe we could see a movie or something.
Oh yeah, I also wanted to tell Will congrats! I don't know how it works, but he probably got matched to all the places he was interested in.
Can't wait to hear where you'll be headed. Post soon. I'll be checking.
How sweet!
Congrats on matching, Thursday is coming up, I bet you are dying to find out where.
i love those boys so much! thanks for the cake on sunday, i can't believe how hard it was for luke to say happy birthday to me!
What well-mannered little boys. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Such sweet boys you have, that is really touching. I love it when kids get along :)
Post a Comment