Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday

5 comments:

Kierstin said...

Hey that looks like California with all that sunshine and the short sleeves. I am training Chase to wear a baseball cap early. They look so cute in their hats with their dad.

Ashley said...

Seriously? You got to wear short sleeves? That was the FIRST thing I noticed because I'm still bitter it snowed here all day. I took back Abbey's easter dress yesterday because she didn't even end up wearing it.

jenny said...

i was thinking cohen sure looks like his mom, then when i saw your reflection in the glass, it was confirmed! how funny...

Danette said...

Short sleeves, what are those? And the sun, does that really exist?
Jealous,I am completely jealous.
House hunting stinks, I'll have to email or call you, it's all too much for this little comment box!

Marin said...

Haa haaa I was thinking the same thing as MOM when I saw Cohen and those blue eyes and round cheeks!! Then I was like, oh hey, there is Hayley is the reflection!! Cute pics!