i love how happy luke looks! he is beaming. what a GREAT grandma, to make such a thoughtful gift!
awww that is sooo cute!! Luke is sooo HAPPY!!! That is the best smile!
YEAH! I cant wait to move and get Braxtons room all fixed up - his will be Transformers though....not cars.
I am SPEED...I love hearing Luke say that in the beginning when we watch that movie... and "Ka-chow". He's a stud
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love how happy luke looks! he is beaming. what a GREAT grandma, to make such a thoughtful gift!
awww that is sooo cute!! Luke is sooo HAPPY!!! That is the best smile!
YEAH! I cant wait to move and get Braxtons room all fixed up - his will be Transformers though....not cars.
I am SPEED...I love hearing Luke say that in the beginning when we watch that movie... and "Ka-chow". He's a stud
Post a Comment