Seriously Hayley, I gotta learn how to photoshop or do whatever you do with your pics. Amazing! Love 'em! Happy B-day LUKE!! I love the name Luke, that would've been another middle name choice for Kekoa instead of Seth. I'm all over names now since I've had him.
5 comments:
what a cute grandson! can't wait to spend his 4th birthday together!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WOW! Where does the time go?! What a CUTE page you made too! Go you!
Hayley, I just found your blog. You have such a cute family!
Hayley, I just found your blog. You have such a cute family!
Seriously Hayley, I gotta learn how to photoshop or do whatever you do with your pics. Amazing! Love 'em! Happy B-day LUKE!! I love the name Luke, that would've been another middle name choice for Kekoa instead of Seth. I'm all over names now since I've had him.
Post a Comment