I think Luke's eyes are turning green? But mostly I think this when I see Cohen next to him. As soon as Cohen sees someone on a bike he wants on so move over. Spence and Cohen are so fun to watch play together. You can definitely tell they both have older brothers.
What are you doing to that boy (Cohen)? He looks like you have been smacking him around! I guess that's what happens when you are not the oldest. I thought Luke has the bluest eyes I ever saw, next to Cohen they don't even compare!
4 comments:
They have AWESOME eyes! You are right about the green and blue! How lucky for you! I LOVE THE WHISTLES!!! =0)
They both are getting so big!
What are you doing to that boy (Cohen)? He looks like you have been smacking him around! I guess that's what happens when you are not the oldest. I thought Luke has the bluest eyes I ever saw, next to Cohen they don't even compare!
I love how Cohen has the Phone in his hand!! He is soo funny!
Post a Comment