Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year

My Freshman year at BYU was leap year. My friends and I had a crazy fun night where we went around taking pictures in random places doing very random things. Four years later there was another crazy fun night, and this year for crazy fun night my roomies got together in San Fransisco. Since I didn't go, we were all challenged by Melissa to do something crazy and fun anyways in honor of leap year and to keep the tradition alive. So here is my family playing hide and go seek in Walmart.


We did this a few times growing up in the local Target; it was always fun until you got caught. We didn't really get caught, but it wasn't exactly a crazy game of hide and go seek. This is just my families attempt at getting crazy and fun with two toddlers! I can't wait to hear about San Fran:)







2 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! I tried to fit in some crazy fun activities, but I think yours were more crazy than mine :)

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

THAT IS SUCH A FUN IDEA!! I guess I have to wait 4 more years. Darn.