Okay, so here I am on the rope swing! It kind of looks funny to see a mother of two trying to be crazy! I really love the feeling of your stomach dropping, so I had to do it several times!
It looks like you are going to land in the bushes, where is the water?? Are you sure you weren't a cheerleader? I swear that is a spread eagle of perfection!!!
4 comments:
That looks like a ton of fun. I should've brought my suit.
It looks like you are going to land in the bushes, where is the water?? Are you sure you weren't a cheerleader? I swear that is a spread eagle of perfection!!!
HAHA!! That is awesome! Sweet height! I agree with Danette! ;)
Well yes, I was a cheerleader and I am about to land in a bush and tumble into a back handspring!
Post a Comment