Jade, Cohen, Max, Luke, Travis ?
Jade, Cohen, Travis, Luke, Max
Jade,Cohen, Travis, Luke, Max
I'm going to go with....JadeCohenTravisLuck (got to love the dino blanket)max
I know the suspense is killing everyone:) Jade, Max, Travis, Luke, Cohen
man I only got two out of five right. I totally thought I aced it. I guess Cohen, Max and travis look very similar to me
I got it right but the comment I posted twice never went through. Jade and luke were the easiest though. Let's see if this posts.
And I was the first to post a comment because when I commented no one else had. Mom has been having the same problem on my website. What is up with Blogger?!?! I totally rock. I hope you believe me. I am impressed with myself.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Jade, Cohen, Max, Luke, Travis ?
Jade, Cohen, Travis, Luke, Max
Jade,Cohen, Travis, Luke, Max
I'm going to go with....
Jade
Cohen
Travis
Luck (got to love the dino blanket)
max
I know the suspense is killing everyone:) Jade, Max, Travis, Luke, Cohen
man I only got two out of five right. I totally thought I aced it. I guess Cohen, Max and travis look very similar to me
I got it right but the comment I posted twice never went through. Jade and luke were the easiest though. Let's see if this posts.
And I was the first to post a comment because when I commented no one else had. Mom has been having the same problem on my website. What is up with Blogger?!?! I totally rock. I hope you believe me. I am impressed with myself.
Post a Comment