I agree with Brynley. . . I love the pic of Max holding Travis! That just brings emotion to my heart as I can imagine the years ahead for these two brothers!!! Love the pics and can't wait to come hold him!!!
Hayley, He is so sweet and Big! What a hansom little man! Congrats to you and Will! You look beautiful! I hope you are doing well....I will give you a call in a few weeks.
I loved reading your birth story, seeing your beautiful pictures, and seeing the pictures of your STUNNING children. They are so so cute and there is no denying they are siblings. So, I guess you decided to move since we weren't coming next door? We actually are saving YOU the lot next door now. ;) There is room. Where did you move to? Congrats on your new home and your sweet Travis. I do really wish we could play. I could use a dose of your babies, and also a dose of visiting with you. :) Hope you are getting some sleep and enjoying your home full of cute angels.
8 comments:
You have such a beautiful family! Well done! Good luck on your new chapter of life :)
Love the pic of max holding travis. So cute!! It looks like luke and Cohen will be big helpers!
Lydia says, "i like he" Pointing to luke in the family picture.
I agree with Brynley. . . I love the pic of Max holding Travis! That just brings emotion to my heart as I can imagine the years ahead for these two brothers!!! Love the pics and can't wait to come hold him!!!
Beautiful family. Wow, sweet Jade sandwiched between 4 BOYS! Crazy, crazy... better have lots of mommy and me dates!
ps. Watch "Two Brothers" this week!
You are, and always will be, my hero! Way to go! He's darling and your family is so cute!
Hayley,
He is so sweet and Big! What a hansom little man! Congrats to you and Will! You look beautiful! I hope you are doing well....I will give you a call in a few weeks.
I loved reading your birth story, seeing your beautiful pictures, and seeing the pictures of your STUNNING children. They are so so cute and there is no denying they are siblings. So, I guess you decided to move since we weren't coming next door? We actually are saving YOU the lot next door now. ;) There is room. Where did you move to? Congrats on your new home and your sweet Travis. I do really wish we could play. I could use a dose of your babies, and also a dose of visiting with you. :) Hope you are getting some sleep and enjoying your home full of cute angels.
Post a Comment