2 days ago
Friday, May 25, 2012
Moving tomorrow!
We are moving tomorrow! Who knows how long it will be before I am back online. My mom has taken the three kiddos all week so I can recover and we can pack and take loads over to the new house. It has been quiet but the time has gone by fast. I can't believe how much I miss them; it has kind of surprised me. Especially Max, the crazy busy one, I feel so disconnected because I can't talk to him and ask him how he's doing. Although he has had a big smile every picture my mom has sent so I know they are happy and having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hayley you are crazy and amazing!!!! I can't imagine moving right now! I know just how you feel about little max though, I always feel like the little ones need extra live after a new baby, but grandmas are great for that!!! Good luck!!!
Post a Comment