what a cute picture!!! You guys are too cute!!! YEAH for baby NUMBER 4!!!
Do you want to race to the delivery room? :) Good luck and Happy, Happy Anniversary. Am I right that we share Birthday and Anniversary days? Is yours August 12th?
love it!! I like jason in the back pretty funny! good luck with the last week! have fun at time out
You look as lovely as ever. And Will hasn't changed:)
Happy anniversary!! You two look as happy and in love as the day you were married! Congrats and good luck on the new babe! 1 week?!! How exciting!!
Thanks for spending your anniversary with us. We had a blast.Who is that good looking guy in the background with the side-burns. HOT!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a cute picture!!! You guys are too cute!!! YEAH for baby NUMBER 4!!!
Do you want to race to the delivery room? :) Good luck and Happy, Happy Anniversary. Am I right that we share Birthday and Anniversary days? Is yours August 12th?
love it!! I like jason in the back pretty funny! good luck with the last week! have fun at time out
You look as lovely as ever. And Will hasn't changed:)
Happy anniversary!! You two look as happy and in love as the day you were married! Congrats and good luck on the new babe! 1 week?!! How exciting!!
Thanks for spending your anniversary with us. We had a blast.
Who is that good looking guy in the background with the side-burns. HOT!!!
Post a Comment