
It's so fun having a little girl in our home. She carries around baby dolls bouncing them to sleep while she says, "shh, shh, shh" She loves to dance, sing, and eat! And she is just starting to like bows in her hair. She follows her brothers everywhere and can keep up with the climbing, scooters and bikes, and wrestling. She loves jumping on the trampoline. The only words she consistently say are "coco"-Cohen and "moo"-Luke. She is my dream sleeper. As I get closer to having this baby knowing I will soon be sleep deprived, I think back and realize I haven't had a bad night with Jade. For 2 years, even when she is sick, the girl has slept through the night. I barely nursed her at night the first 7 months. She went on the potty for the first time last week. She wanted on and knew exactly what to do, then hopped off and into tub. I love her hugs. She wraps her arms very tightly around your neck and then gives you a kiss on the cheek when she's done. She will also let you rock her to sleep. I am so glad I have my little girl; she brings me so much joy!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday JADE! I love the face she is making with her brothers. I can only imagine what she is thinking! She is growing up TOO fast!
um we're the worst aunt and uncle ever . . . thats two out of three birthdays we missed! i hope she had fun and i hope you're doing good and ready to pop soon!
AWWWW Happy birthday to Jade! Where has the time gone? You have the most beautiful family! I love all your posts. I thought I better check in - lest you have had another of the most beautiful child on the earth already and I missed it! Hang in there! Hugs, Ashlie
Post a Comment