Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Newest Edition

Max Dawson van Beever
4.11.11
8 lbs. 4 oz. 20in.


20 comments:

Lisa said...

He is perfect! Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Hoorah! He is so sweet. How big? :)Congratulations! I was just thinking of you this morning. Hope all went well!

Heather said...

Yay!!! He is so cute!! Max is one of the boy names that has been on our list since I was pregnant with Lauryn! We find out what we're having on Monday. Hayley you look so beautiful- mother of FOUR!!!

Marin said...

He is so sweet. Can't wait to hold him!

Newton said...

Hayley!! Congratulations! He is just perfect! And you look more and more beautiful with every baby! I'm so happy for you guys!

TheRapunzelGirl said...

lookit those chubby-wubby baby cheeks!! what a beautiful addition to a beautiful family . . .

Ritters said...

He is so beautiful! Can't wait to see him.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! What a handsome little man. I love the picture of all the kids trying to examine him and how little he is - so cute!

Unknown said...

He is such a handsoe guy! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Well . . . Quin would say he is handsome too!

Heather said...

He is so adorable! What a cutie! Congrats! I hope all went well. Miss you guys! Heather E

Bonnie said...

What a cutie! Your family is beautiful! Hope you are feel okay! You look great! So sweet!

Leanne said...

Congratulations! He is very cute. I love the video too. You look great, Hayley. I'm glad you were able to use the name Max!!

McGuire's said...

He is precious!! I love his name. You have FOUR beautiful kids! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

you have such a precious little family! wish we lived closer!!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

OH Hayley! He is scrumptious and perfect!!!! What a perfect little angel! His name is just as handsome as he is! You look fantastic too. What a beautiful beautiful family. How blessed you are! Congratulations! I have been thinking about you a lot lately....and this explains why. I knew his arrival was sometime soon....! Congrats my friend!

Kierstin said...

I somehow missed the video. Loved it. So sweet. Makes me think twice about moving.

Unknown said...

He's darling!! What a perfect little addition. Hayley, did you seriously just have a baby in those photos? You are always so pretty.

I can't believe how light all of Jade's jet black hair turned! She is such a gorgeous girl! Like her mommy.

Congrats on 8 years and 4 kids. You have a lot to show for those years! Enjoy your new one!

Robert said...

Congratulations you guys! Can't believe how big your little family is getting!

Leiah said...

How precious! I wish I could hold him! Congrats! He is perfect!