2 days ago
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Cohen and Church
Cohen had a rough day at church. He face planted into the bench as he tripped over my bag. Will stitched his cheek up and brought him back to church. Then he busted his lip in the bathroom which lead to the abscess he just had drained. I am so glad when Will is around for these moments. I know there are many more to come!
Jade also went to nursery for the first time. I can't believe the relief I felt. She went without a problem but I wonder what next week will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I need to have Kylan come check this out and make sure Will did an adequate job on the face!! J.K. I'm sure Will does great, the other docs around here though never stitch the face and always call in the ENT. They may get out of work but in the end don't know how to do it.
Poor, Cohen. This is just down right sad. Those pictures tear at your heart. I hope you are giving him extra love and ice cream!!
Happy belated Birthday. I would LOVE a new vacuum, Will did well.
I hope you had a great day, sure sounds like it.
I can't believe that!! I seriously missed that email about that. Poor guy. Well his face is still perfect!! Carden now sings around the house saying "Cohen, Chase, Luke!" It is really funny. He misses them!!!
Poor guy! Hey, I tried your bread recipe (got it from Abby Welker) - it is delicious!!
Poor baby!
I didn't even remember to look at the scar on the trip. SAM had so much fun with his cousins, thanks for coming to mom's. It was a fun week.
OH MY GOODNESS! Hayley, I am SO sorry. OUCH!! Holy cow. Wow. Your poor mommy heart. =( I hope he is all better now!
I should be in bed, but I have been thinking of you since your message on my blog and HAD to at least stop in. I hope to visit more soon. HUGS
Post a Comment