Saturday, August 7, 2010

Peterson Family Reunion 2010






8 comments:

J-Dawg said...

It was a blast!

Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun. I'll admit, I miss those palm trees and the beach being accessable. Your family is so cute!

Ritters said...

looks like a lot of fun! Great pics.

Suzie said...

That looks like such a fun vacations. California beaches are the best!

Aubrey said...

Hey now, just so that you know - We took all the real gold when we went through them there church history parts of San Diego! I have bags to show you - my children are thiefs!!!

Melanie said...

Great pictures and I love the video. Which video editing software do you use?

hayley said...

Thanks Melanie! I wish I could take credit for the movie but Will made it in iMovie that came with our mac

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

You have a CUUUUUTE family! Holy moly! Looks like fun over there! You are beautiful! Your kiddos are getting so grown up!