Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Birthday Surprise



I had an amazing birthday this year. My mom made me ice cream pie and Will surprised me with a birthday date and vacuum. I already bought myself a bike trailer for my birthday so I scored bigtime. I can't remember being surprised in a long time and on top of that Will has a hard time surprising me! It meant a lot to me. I am starting to appreciate the little details that I used to take for granted now that I realize how much effort is involved.

3 comments:

Brynley said...

So FUN!!!! Glad you had a great b-day!. You look good in those colors

jenny said...

how did i miss these cute birthday shots of this darling, loving couple? so sweet...

Kierstin said...

That's so fun! You look so beautiful! What kind of vacuum did you get? Dyson?? Kenmore?? I must know. Isn't sad how vacuums are so exciting to us homemakers. Anything that makes you life easier and cleaner is great.

Jason hasn't really surprised me since I cried at my surprise birthday party because he spent too much on pizza (during law school). I am such a dork!