Wednesday, June 20, 2012









Travis spends a lot of time in the pack n play because it is the only safe place from Max.  We blessed him on Memorial Day our last Sunday in Alluvial Ward.  The kids have been loving the pool and stairs in the new house and I am trying to keep up with life!  Max is busy but not as fussy as I thought he would be.  Both Max and Jade think they know how to swim and are everywhere once you get in the pool.  It's exhausting feeding everyone all the time and I find it hard to even get dressed!  Also we have had a taste of the joys and stress of owning a home.  I am sure it will start to feel normal... maybe in a year?!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

So busy! your family is beautiful! Hope all can adjust. Once school starts it will slow down (we can hope!).

Heather said...

Hayley, you are amazing. I have no idea how you do it. I can barely handle three! Your kids are so cute. I love the family picture, when I saw it my first thought was "wow, she really did it, and now she can be done. I am so jealous!" :)

Brynley said...

wish I could visit you guys sooner...just wear your BYU rash guard and swim shorts. travis is so cute. that is a pretty good family picture for everyone being so young. like the boys long hair.

Aubrey said...

You are an amazing mom and doing so well! Although you may be learning how to pull a "poker face". :)

Newton said...

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! You inspire me with yor amazingness! If I have more than 2 kids it will be because of you! Love these pics!

Marin said...

i hear ya with FEEDING EVERYONE> I never want to eat or even have time to eat b/c my kids are constantly asking for food. It makes me just not even want to eat. And yes getting dress. For awhile we just all wore our pjs all day. Luckily it is not swimsuits so at least we are all making progress of getting out of our swimsuits!!!! :) Love the pictures. Such a CUTE CUTE CUTE family! Thanks for letting us come over!! So fun! Wish we lived down the block so we could come over ALL THE TIME! :)

Jen Jones said...

Everyone is so big and beautiful! Miss you guys a lot!

Bonnie said...

Wow he is so tall! Such a cute little guy! You are such an amazing mom! I'm sure everything will fall in place! Miss you tons. Give me a call if you ever get a minute. Love ya!