Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Travis 2 Months


Two months and already tipping the scales at 15 lbs. 10 ounces.  He sleeps through the night and eats about 5 times a day; don't ask me how he gained so much weight.  He is an angel baby.  Max loves to hold him and does a decent job of being soft.  It melts my heart.  

Luke and Cohen are like glue this summer.  Cohen loves to do everything Luke is doing.  I am excited to see Cohen start school and develop his own friendships and academic skills.  The boys love rollerblading to the park around the corner and swimming.  It's been fun watching the kids play together and seeing their creativity in the pool.  Jade is swimming well and I am looking forward to doing girly stuff with her as she gets older.

I still feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to get to everything.  And when I actually do have my hands free all I feel like doing is laying on the couch and checking pinterest and facebook from the iPad!  I am learning patience with this many children and trying each day to be a better mom.  I am so grateful for happy healthy children, a wonderful new home, and a hard working husband.    

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You are a great mom, Hayley! Your kids are so cute!
I totally feel you about learning patience and not being able to get done what you want. I am haunted by things I want to do, and don't.
How will it be with 2 kids in school this year!?

Brynley said...

that pic of max and travis is so cute! he is such a good baby. Hope nursing is going better.

The Tolberts said...

Such cute kids! Bet they are keeping you super busy. I feel the same way with four. Anytime I have any downtime I want to lay down and collapse, and then I look around at the laundry, dishes, kids that need attention, don't know how you do it with five. Miss you !!

Melanie said...

Your family is so beautiful! Congratulations. The baby is darling. All your children are.