Luke is reading like crazy. He finished a chapter book he got for his birthday in one day. He loves playing sports, watching sports center, riding anything with wheels, and playing with friends and his brother. Cohen and Luke have been playing basketball a lot this month. As soon as Luke comes home from school they put on shorts and go play until 5. They play full court and on the same team. It melts my heart watching them get along and enjoy each other's company.
Luke is very obedient and helpful around the house. Its easy to ask him to do favors because he doesn't put up much of a fight. He is very kind to Jade and Max. He unbuckles and carries Max into church. It's amazing how strong he is getting. He is also very sensitive and wants to do what is right. He still hugs me and kisses me goodnight and likes me to help in his class.
This boy can sing! He loves to sing at church. He gets out the hymn book and sings along during sacrament meeting. At home he wants to practice the songs he sang in primary that day. He also sits next to us during ward choir practice and participates. He has even asked to sing a solo in church! I enjoy his attitude and love for singing.
4 comments:
happy b-day luke!! I wish we could have joined in the fun. He is such a sweet boy I can't believe he is 7! I always remember when he was 3.
It was a HAPPY day. I love the time we get to spend together. I love you, Luke. You won't finish my chapter book in a day but I hope you will finish it in a YEAR! I'm reading with you :-)
Happy Birthday Luke! Marry Macie!!
I can't believe he's so old! I remember coming to see him when he was so teeny and brand new. Its so nice to hear about all the stuff he likes now. I miss him!
Post a Comment