Poor Jade. It makes me really sad to think of her not having a sister. But of course I am excited for another boy! Luke was the only one with disappointment on his face when I shared the news.
That is funny that Luke was the most disappointed. I think Asia was the most disappointed when we found out Ivy was going to be a girl, because she was really worried that Chase wouldn't have a buddy. We'll have to do some swaps. I will send you Chase so he can play with brothers and you send me Jade so she can play with some sisters. Love you guys!!
They'll all have so much fun together. I'm a big believer in you get what you're supposed to have. Jade will have plenty of awesome sister in laws someday! Congrats! Miss you!
Your lineup is exactly like Jonathan's family. Jade is one lucky girl!!! So excited for you and hope everything goes well! I noticed there are only 100 days left!! Double digits tomorrow!!! Thinking about you today....
6 comments:
CONGRATS! All these boys, Hayley?! I can't believe it!
That is funny that Luke was the most disappointed. I think Asia was the most disappointed when we found out Ivy was going to be a girl, because she was really worried that Chase wouldn't have a buddy. We'll have to do some swaps. I will send you Chase so he can play with brothers and you send me Jade so she can play with some sisters. Love you guys!!
better update that header, it's missing TWO kids now!
Wahoo!! Glad you got one darling girl though! You make such cute boys! Bet he'll have plenty of clothes and trucks :)
They'll all have so much fun together. I'm a big believer in you get what you're supposed to have. Jade will have plenty of awesome sister in laws someday! Congrats! Miss you!
Your lineup is exactly like Jonathan's family. Jade is one lucky girl!!! So excited for you and hope everything goes well! I noticed there are only 100 days left!! Double digits tomorrow!!! Thinking about you today....
Post a Comment