Jade is my little helper and mom. She is always at my side in the kitchen. She pushes up her chair and insists on doing everything and tasting it all as we go. She takes care of Max by giving him his binky when he cries, feeding him, and blocking him from things he's not supposed to do. She is getting a lot better at talking and its easy to understand her now. She can ride a two wheeler without training wheels but likes to ride her purple bike with training wheels. She gets along great with Cohen while Luke is at school. They pretend and go on adventures and play dress up together. She told Cohen when he said no to her, "but Cohen you are my best friend." She hates her hair brushed, asks "why" nonstop, does crazy tricks on the trampoline, loves Dora the Explorer, and is a great sleeper because she doesn't take naps. Will told her he is going to cut off her finger because she always points with her middle finger. My favorite is when she sings and makes up songs; her vibrato is so funny. I'm thankful for my little girl.
5 days ago
2 comments:
I LOVED READING THIS!! I don't know Jade but I LOVE her and wish I could hang out with her! You captured her perfectly in this post! She sounds like a hoot! Happy birthday to your little helper!
what a sweet little party going on in that backyard! love the review of her short life... tender. keep up the good bloggin'- happy stuff!
Post a Comment