Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bikes and Baseball


Jade doesn't like riding in the bike trailer. She always asks to ride her purple bike when we ride with Luke to school. I told her when she can ride without training wheels so we can go fast. So she decided she likes her red bike again and is doing well riding without the training wheels. I guess its time to take them off the purple bike since she is so tall!

Luke's playing his first season of baseball. This sport kills me to watch. It's so boring then so nerve racking. When he is up to bat I get so tense. And then it's hard for me to pay attention when the others are batting. He is loving it! He says he's not nervous when he is batting but thinks its fun. He plays second base on the field and has made some good plays. He also hit a double and earned an ice cream his last game. They are only allowed one base unless they hit it past the cones.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your kids are amazing, Annie is trying to master a TRICYCLE! She hasn't even thought about a bike! I guess that's what you get when you have all brothers :)! I hope we can meet up next week. Even if we just meet up at IKEA that would be awesome! We have a pretty clear schedule next week, so just let me know when you plan on going and we can meet you there. Or any other time you can get together would be great too!

jenny said...

love the pics. sweet kids, can't wait for the next!