
We blessed Max on May 8th Will's birthday which was also Mother's Day. The same day 6 years ago when we blessed Luke.
My smallest newborn is now the biggest at 2 months. Max weighed in at an even 15 pounds and was 22 1/2 inches tall. It must be all that night time eating. He has recently cut back and I feel rested getting up once a night. Now that he is chunky Jade can't pick him up and try to walk around with him but she still manages to make him squeal. He is smiling, kicking and cooing and the boys are enjoying the little personality he is showing. Luke knows how to calm him down and Cohen loves to hold him even if he's crying. I love snuggling him, feeling his soft skin and fuzzy hair, and kissing his sweet little lips! I'm sad the newborn stage is over.


4 comments:
What a gorgeous baby!!!! Just like all your others;)
I can't believe how much your kids look alike. All so cute!
Nice he held off his weight gain until out of the womb! Those sure are BEAUTIFUL blue eyes! Time to come up and hold him :-)
15 lb!!! Wow. He is such a cutie! He reminds me so much of Luke. You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment