Monday, July 4, 2011

2 Front Teeth


Gone! Luke has a new look because daddy yanked out his other front tooth. Max is growing like a weed into size 3 diapers and 12 month clothes and sleeping through the night. We are having a great Fourth of July swimming in our pool. Max even got in and Jade likes hanging out in her donut floaty. Will started his new job on Friday so he has holidays and weekends off because the clinic is closed. He works Monday through Friday 8-5 at a clinic downtown in an underserved area. The first day was a success; he loved not presenting to attendings.

5 comments:

jenny said...

thanks for the update. dang cute kids!

Marin said...

wow your babies just grow up so fast and sleep through the night so quick! He is so cute and love Luke's new look! We miss you guys and hope you will come to swim soon! Carden is fully pool safe and jumping off the diving board! Love Will's new SCHEDULE and I so can't wait for that schedule with Justin!

Danette said...

Ahhh, my favorite look...two missing front teeth! Love it!

Newton said...

So cute!! Hayley- will you PLEASE tell me your baby secrets! I need to know! I'm stressed to have a second baby without some advice from amazing moms like you. Please email me! (in all your free time) jujunewton at gmail dot com I would love to know what you do with your newborns. I know that's a broad question... but do you know what I mean? Like do you swadle them? feed on demand? nap on schedules? When Ali was a newborn she would not let me put her down. Actually she didn't like me putting her down till she was like 4 months old! Do you let them cry on their own? Does this seem crazy that I'm asking these questions? Write me!

Robert said...

8-5!? Enjoy it, you guys certainly deserve it!