As Heidi would say I'm going to "toot his horn!" Yes, the day finally came that Will graduated from all his medical education! And I must say he went out with a bang. It felt so good to see Will rewarded for all his time and efforts during residency. He really puts his heart into his work and gives the best care he can. Thursday was the UCSF graduation for all programs. I was standing on the side bouncing Max as they were going through all the awards, next thing I know they call Will's name and he gets to give a little acceptance speech. It was a very humble speech that made everyone giggle. Then Friday night was the Pediatric graduation. We met some of the people he works with and they all had kind words to say about Will. He received two more big awards and I think another that a few people got. One of the awards was created this year by the hospitalist. It was pretty clear all his hard work shows to those he works with. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing my husband get embarrassed and happy receiving all those awards!
2 days ago
14 comments:
Way to go!! Congrats! That is really exciting for your family.
Congratulations, Will!! It seems like just yesterday you were coming over to our apartment trying to woo Hayley, and now here you both are all grown up! Four kids and a full on Dr. So, are you staying where you are and starting a practice or working at the hospital?
That is fantastic!! I had no idea...but actually it seems perfectly fitting. Congrats Will!! We wish you were our pediatrician! Wish we could have been there!
Way to go Will! So fun to be done!
GO WILL!!!!!!!! that is so cool to be done. I'm excited for you guys!
congrats big bro!!!
That is AWESOME!!!! Congrats on truly being DONE! Now he is one of those OLD doctors around town. ;) Can't believe we are making it!!! Still saving the plot next door?! ;) You have such a beautiful family. Hugs and congrats to you!
Yahoo! That man worked it! haha
Yay, Will! That is what wives are supposed to do- toot their husbands horns!!! :)
Wow!!! Congratulations to Will!!! Can't wait for 2 more years when we can say we are done with residency:)
Wow!!! Way to go Will! That's awesome. That is exciting that you guys are done with school! Moving toUtah for a job??? :)
That is awesome and I am not surprised in the least by his awards! A little depressing knowing we still have 2 years to go. Are you guys staying there to practice?
CONGRATS!!! What a fantastic day to be finished, and start your next steps in life! Hayley, I am not surprised Will got those outstanding awards. He is AMAZING, just like his perfect wife:) Sorry we never made it to the west coast this last few years. Time is flying, but I hope to see you soon! All our love, Allreds (Jenny)
Congratulations! (Rob)
Post a Comment