Monday, June 14, 2010

Neighborhood Bikers

7 comments:

Brynley said...

awesome. I'm going to have to show it to Sam when he wakes up. They are so good on their bikes.

jenny said...

Yep, you better sign another 3 year contract! FUN 'n the HOOD! Luke and Cohen, you are really COOL biker-dudes. Grandma loves you... be careful. Can't wait til you teach Jade all your tricks :-)

Aubrey said...

Haha! Loving the movie! Will has way too much tine on his hands:)

McGuire's said...

Garrett and I can't believe that that is little Luke!! He is fearless. Coco wasn't Cohen right? Cohen can't ride a 2-wheeler??

hayley said...

That is Cohen! He is doing a pretty good job keeping up with big brother:)

Bonnie said...

I love it! What a great place to ride! Your boys have got some skills!

Anonymous said...

This is freaking hilarious! Me and Teal watched it twice! Teal loved the music and video skills by Will (I assume) and yes those boys do have mad biking skills. if it were not for them my kids would still be with training wheels!