Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cohen and Jade


These two get a long pretty well. Jade can hold her own and she always wants to be with her brothers. She loves waving and saying "hi" to everyone but that's about it for her words. The rest of the time she is climbing, wrestling and following the boys.

We spent a week at my parents and Jade loved the pool. She wanted to be in it all the time. She would walk off the step and kind of swim float to me. She loved going underwater and splashing on the step. I didn't get to tape them because I had Cohen attached to me anytime I was in the water.

1 comment:

jenny said...

love that third picture of cohen and jade! wow, it looks like the boys have a great race track system in the family room. how do you keep jade out of that???