My sister snapped some great shots of the cousins. Cohen loved chasing everyone around in this bee costume. She also got four of the six 2009 babies together.
haa haaa oh i just can't get over that face that Cohen is making in that bee outfit!!! That outfit if perfect for his little fair body!!! Forget sunscreen, we should just put all the kids in that bee outfit for the beach!!! no sunburns, problem solved!!!
I'm shaking I'm laughing so hard. That last picture of Cohen is absolutely the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. What a cutie. He is so serious. Thanks for the laugh sorry it was at the little guys expense. You all look like you have such a fun time together. You are lucky to be so close to family. I hope you are all doing well. Can you believe we are headed to year 3. Time is flying by. At times I wish it would slow down. Miss you guys.
3 comments:
haa haaa oh i just can't get over that face that Cohen is making in that bee outfit!!! That outfit if perfect for his little fair body!!! Forget sunscreen, we should just put all the kids in that bee outfit for the beach!!! no sunburns, problem solved!!!
I'm shaking I'm laughing so hard. That last picture of Cohen is absolutely the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. What a cutie. He is so serious. Thanks for the laugh sorry it was at the little guys expense. You all look like you have such a fun time together. You are lucky to be so close to family.
I hope you are all doing well. Can you believe we are headed to year 3. Time is flying by. At times I wish it would slow down. Miss you guys.
Too funny! I love the look on Cohens face! So fun!
Post a Comment