Monday, October 20, 2008

Together


The boys have been playing really well together lately.  It is so nice that they can entertain eachother and even keep each other company at night.  For three nights strait we put Cohen and Luke in the same bed and it went so smooth.  No hassle at bed time, no one getting out of bed in the middle of the night.  The only reason we did this so soon was because Cohen climbed out of his crib.  I decided it would be better to get the transition out of the way before the baby comes anyway, but then after three nights of bliss Cohen didn't want to sleep with Luke.  We put him back in his crib and he hasn't climbed out since.  It's really weird but I will take it!  

The other picture is the boys waiting for Will to get home for work.  It is so cute watching them play outside from the window.  I love living on a cold-de-sac and I love having perfect weather for weeks at a time!  Now if only my hubby didn't work night shift, blah, I really dislike being home alone every night.    

9 comments:

Marin said...

There sooo cute! That is funny about Cohen wanting to sleep back in the crib! I way rather sleep by someone than by myself so that the bed stays warm!! :)

Paul said...

Your boys are so cute, especially together. I can't wait to see the little girl in with them. Have you guys decided on any names yet? Sorry you have to be home alone at night. Whenever Paul has to work late I hate it.

Heather said...

So, that was actually me above, I didn't realize I was signed in as Paul :)

Suzie said...

Hi! How are things?!? I just talked to Michelle and she says that you're having a girl just like me! Yay! We won't be alone in boy land for much longer. Your house looks really nice. I hope things are going well. Send me your e-mail address and I will send you an invitation to my blog (it's private). Luv u, Suzie
sueanncooper@gmail.com

jenny said...

love the pictures... they say so much!

Michael and Michelle said...

Hayley- I am making the rounds today! Talked to Suz, got an email from Linsey and I finally got my Cuties to bed so I can check blogs!! The boys are getting so BIG! I am still waiting for a cute belly shot of the 'baby girl'!! You gotta keep us all up to date since we are missing out!I gave my name suggestion to Suz, I'll give it to you too..."Michelle"!!! Hope you are feeling good.- luv ya
I will call you soon!

j&krosser said...

That picture of your boy waiting is so adorable!! I hate night shifts too. Hopefully my hubby is done with those for awhile.

Brynley said...

they are so cute together. SAM and I go out to watch paul come home from work. that is so nice that luke knows to stay away from cars.

Melanie said...

That's awesome that they get along so well. That's really what made my third baby so easy - my older two get along so well and are so good at entertaining each other. We're so excited for you guys and your new baby. Girls are so fun!