Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Painting





7 comments:

Marin said...

Sooo cute! Love the buzz!

justin said...

ever since i watched this that song that will was singing has been in my head..."mr. rooster please go back to bed..."

hope my kids like coldplay and U2 so we don't have to listen to those cd's! :)

Kierstin said...

I think I heard Will singing "Mr. Rooster." Love the buzzes on the boys. I need to buzz Chase again but then I will miss combing his hair with a part. We can't wait to see you. Cute boys!!

Marin said...

How FUN! How did the pumpkins turn out?? Lets see them!

Danette said...

I bet the pumpkins look fantastic.
Can't wait to see them dressed up for Halloween!

Bonnie said...

how fun! I wish I could still be wearing shorts!

Kierstin said...

I just caught Will singing Mr. Rooster at the end of that clip. Love that song.