


Travis turned one on May 16th! He seems much younger than my other kids at this age because he is still crawling. He can take a few steps and stand up in the middle of the room without pulling up on something so I'm sure he will be running soon. He loves sucking his thumb and often rubs his belly while he does it. Max started climbing out of his crib so now Travis has a real room instead of the office and Max sleeps under the stairs so we can lock him in. Max is very protective of Travis, he often lays on top of him to prevent him from crawling in the street or getting into the bathroom. Max loves to hold Travis and it makes me smile how much love they have for each other already. Travis is very snuggly and flaps his arms when he gets excited. His birthday was a crazy day, but I managed to make a cake for him. We didn't get to eat it until 8:30 that night because Luke and Cohen had a play-off baseball game. They were counting on winning and making it to the championship game but ended up losing 2-1. It was a very emotional night. I have never seen them so upset and sad. They had a really good season shutting out and winning most of their games. So pretty early on they had their sights set on this game. I was even sad. The little ones were such troopers going to all their games and practices. It was fun to get out and watch them play and enjoy some beautiful weather. Luke tried out for the All-stars team and made it so now we will be watching more baseball in the heat. I am excited for him to improve his skills and experience baseball with regular baseball rules. Cohen is going to take an insect collecting class and Jade is going to do dance and gymnastics.


3 comments:
Max is like Harry Potter sleeping in the cupboard under the stairs. Way to go Luke making all stars. I will have to tell Chase. There is a possibility Jason might bring out Chase a week early before the beach trip. Hopefully he could come and play lots of sports with his boy cousins!! Happy Birthday Travis! All of your boys look the same, except Cohen is the most unique looking.
Of course your kids are all stars they take after their mom!! Emory is now 14 months and still not walking. She has walked on her own for about 6 feet and then falls down and crawls. Such a stinker. I am sure it won't be long and I will she was still crawling. I don't know how you do it, I can barely handle one and you master all of yours. Not fair!
Oh my goodness!!! Those post was perfection! There are so many things I loved about the description of Max and Travis- that Max lays on Travis to keep him safe! I love it!! Sounds like you're having a very busy but fun summer!
Post a Comment