2 days ago
Monday, May 20, 2013
Choir
Cohen joined the Bach Children's Choir in January. He has had a good time and really come to love singing. It was fun to watch him perform and open his little mouth and sing his heart out. I enjoy hearing him practice around the house and watching him develop confidence through this new talent. At his formal concert he was well-behaved. He kept his eyes on his instructor and held still and smiled. One song they sang had a trumpet and I could tell he was very excited about it. He has been playing my old trumpet the past two days. He said he loves choir so much he wants to do it instead of soccer. This surprised me since I kind of pushed him into it at the beginning. He has a wonderful instructor who is actually our neighbor and a member of our church. It was nice because he was able to catch a ride with her too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweet post. I am so glad he is loving his new choir and he is looking so grown up and of course, Max looks so cute. What ages is the Bach Choir?
Love his hair cut. So cute. Can't wait to hear him sing for the talent show. So fun that he found something he loves. Travis looks like you in that baby picture on the hill. Sam would love to take that insect class with Cohen.
Post a Comment