5 days ago
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Luke's Award
Luke received the true blue character award at school on Monday. It was nice to go to the assembly and hear his teacher say many kind words about him. As a mom, there aren't many pats on the back for the job you do at home, so its rewarding to have some validation through the good behavior of your children at school. The teacher even printed her little speech she gave for him to take home. I have reread it a couple times and showed it off to whoever has been to our house. I couldn't be more pleased with Luke, he has a "heart of gold" just like his teacher reported.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awww so exciting! I forgot to read it!! I should have read it to Carden!! Carden and Rhead keep asking when we are going to luke and cohen's house. They even pray every night that they might be able to go to Luke and Cohens!! haa haa it is so cute!
Post a Comment