Sunday, November 20, 2011

05,06,09,11,12

13 months apart. Baby number five is on its way in May. Eating for three was crazy. The sickness is finally wearing off now that I have Max weaned to a bottle. He is such a happy baby. I am really enjoying him and soaking it all in because I know it will be busy soon. We are excited to have our van full and I am feeling ok with this being my last pregnancy. I guess we will see if that stays the same once I find out its a boy!

6 comments:

Newton said...

STOP IT!!!! This is WONDERFUL!!! We're so excited! CONGRATS! You are such a pro momma, Hayley! You are my idol and I wish we were next door neighbors. Good luck and I'm glad you are feeling better! (you gotta have them this close when your sisters keep having twins, huh?!) =) ps- I am so happy to have Ali weaned, too! It feels great to not be nursing and pregnant!

Robert said...

Congratulations!

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!!!! YOU are awesome - and even though it'll probably be really hard at first, it will be SO fun when they're a little older. Hope you have some really good friends to help you out! Thanks for your sweet words - your heart is in the right place. =) XOOX

Heather said...

Congratulations!! I can't imagine being pregnant and nursing, you really are amazing!! Can you believe you'll be all done with pregnancy after this one? I can't wait to hear what it is, maybe twins?!?!

Kierstin said...

You had to ween Max. Poor kid! He'll probably turn out like his Aunt Kierstin, who was also weened at six months! Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. That boy is so stinkin' cute, another boy would be great!

Heidi W. said...

Max is getting so big! Next time I see you, you'll probably have 2 for me to meet!