Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Trampoline

One of our neighbors gave us their trampoline! My kids love it. They have spent countless hours on there already. On Saturday from 9-4 they jumped and that night was crazy. They had tramp burns, charlie horses, and sore muscles keeping them up. Will spent last week on vacation which was nice because it has helped January speed up a little. I was able to set the c-section date for 4-11-11! I am onto the dreaded last trimester and feeling it.

7 comments:

Brynley said...

So fun!!! I want a tramp. =) good luck with the last trimester. I can't wait to see the little guy.

Marin said...

HOW AWESOME!!! I need one for CARDEN all he does is jump on the couch! I want one as well! Maybe next Christmas!!!

Bonnie said...

you are so funny with your numbers! April not too far off. YOu have such cute kids! Miss ya!

Aubrey said...

Seriously? Who lets their kids play on trampolines without nets:) I think I am going for 3-11-11!!! doesn't that sound so good!!!

Jen Jones said...

so cute!

Kelly Evanson said...

i feel for ya!! that third trimester hits and my body goes downhill from there. no set date for me. i am trying v-bac so they won't induce me. i hope i don't go too far over. how fun for the kids!! our kids got a tramp for xmas last year and love it. be careful though . . . we had our net down for one day to replace it and brandt broke his arm and had surgery. definitely not fun!

Makenna said...

Sophie is missing the tramp here in az.....so our bed is a substitute. C-section!? Good luck with that.....maybe soon i can start over and get on with #4