Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010





































We had Pop and Grandma join us for Christmas this year. It was so much fun to have them here in our home! We enjoyed the Zoo, making cookies, presents and playing games. Thanks for all the fun!

5 comments:

Marin said...

hey we pretty much did exactly the same thing!!! Zoo, sugar cookies, presents!!! THose are beautiful pictures!

Ashley said...

The hex bug! I didn't know either, but now I think they're pretty fun. Much better than the pillow pet I had to buy this year. I'm done letting my kids watch commercials :) I loved your Christmas post, totally inspired me to get mine done today.

jenny said...

How fun to have traveling grandparents! I love the tear in mommy's eye. I can only guess why it is there! SWEET :-)

Robert said...

Love the pictures!

Kelly Evanson said...

love all the updates!! catching up on blogging! we got our boys that same razor bigwheel. they love it and all want it. the boys have always loved their oldschool bigwheels but are definitely too big for them now so this razor one is awesome!!!