If you are wondering where the animals are, you're looking at them! The kids had a blast with their friends at the Zoo. Cohen and Ashelyn love to scream and run around when they are together. Will had his first week of vacation for his second year of residency. We kept it pretty low key with a trip to the zoo, water park and to my sisters in Sacramento. I have been so bad about taking pictures. I think its because I am always holding Jade (and yes, that's Will trying to hide in the picture).
Luke also started preschool yesterday. I decided last minute we should bike ride to school and it was kind of a tricky beginning. Cohen balled the whole way home; to say the least he was sad to leave his brother. They play together all day every day so I can totally understand the feelings. I am just glad he didn't stop peddling because Jade was asleep in the bike seat behind me. She couldn't even lift her head up with the gigantic bike helmet she was wearing. Luke loved school. He told me thank you for letting him go to school. It's kind of weird, I was expecting him to take a few days before he liked it, but I am glad it didn't.
I am doing a joy school with Cohen and some of our friends. Just a small group where I will take a turn teaching one day once a month. I think it will be perfect. At least now when he is sad about Luke going to school I can tell him he has school too.
Jade is six months today. She is rolling all over the place and trying her best to get around. She is cutting two teeth on top. One is through and the other is bright red and bulging. She loves the boys in her face entertaining all the time. Cohen had her cracking up with his dance moves today. He is obsessed with the iPod and having it turned up as loud as it goes.
6 comments:
wish you had a picture of Jade in the bike seat with a helmet!! really you have a helmet that small??? haa haa, so cute. I can just picture it. More video of Cohen dancing!! That would be great to see! It was fun seeing you guys. Miss you!
cosette was cracking up when sam was dancing in front of her. She was in the exersaucer. I'm glad Luke likes school. we finally got internet. I told paul that is why it is hard for me to take pictures on trip when you are always holding a baby. I can't wait to see you guys next summer and see how the girls interact. I'm so glad they have cousins the same age.
It was so great to talk with you yesturday! I think it is so fun both boys are in school and liking it! You are such a great mom!
School, really? I don't believe it.
I swear it was just last week we were kidnapping that kid during church. Kylan is going to die when I tell him Luke is in school. These darn kids, can you find away to keep them from growing so fast?
Either way, I'm glad he likes school. Have fun with your joy school group, I'm sure you and the other moms will make it a lot of fun.
I am laughing picturing the bike thing. I have had so many moments like that where the toddler is crying the whole way home. Poor Cohen lost his playmate. Lois is going through the same thing with Asia gone all day. She keeps asking, "Mommy who is going to play with me."
I'll get the lake pictures posted ASAP to show off your tubing skills! So glad you guys could come up!
Braxton is in the public school system - here if they are 4 by Sep 1 - they can be in Pre-K I love it!
Post a Comment