Look at Jade's little teeth! Annie doesn't have any yet. Luke and Cohen look so grown up with their hair all combed. My favorite is the last picture, so cute!
Oh my!! So cute! I don't think I have ever seen Cohen's hair comb like that. He looks so handsome. Thanks for coming to visit us. Lois is already plan a trip to your house. She tells me several times everyday.
13 comments:
Oh my gosh SOOOO CUTE!!! I love it!
I love Jade's headband. I think she is starting to look like your boys more and more. Oh she is delicious, I wish my girls had hair like that.
They are so cute! You can tell they just love eachother! What a beautiful little family you have!
What adorable kids!
Look at Jade's little teeth! Annie doesn't have any yet. Luke and Cohen look so grown up with their hair all combed. My favorite is the last picture, so cute!
your babies are not babies anymore! I can't believe how much Cohan has grown and same with Jade!! So adorable!
Oh my!! So cute! I don't think I have ever seen Cohen's hair comb like that. He looks so handsome. Thanks for coming to visit us. Lois is already plan a trip to your house. She tells me several times everyday.
We are a happy family! Love it.
How adorable! I love the last picture.
Wow!!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Adorable. Love the parts. I need to put the bows in my girls hair. I love the white short sleeve shirts. I'm trying to find one for sam.
Okay, I blinked and now your baby's SO big!
Adorable kids!!! Jade's headband is so cute.
Post a Comment